Can’t get away? Why not see and learn a bit more about local areas? Downe
Plants for free still available, we will be at the Quoile Countryside Centre most Wednesdays
1. The camel 2. St. Vitus 3. White elephant 4. Tanzania 5. Mr Acker Bilk
1. When walking, which animal lifts both feet on one side at the same time?
1. The Owl and the Pussycat 2. A single banana is a finger (a bunch
1. In literature, who went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat “with honey
answers 1. Cheetah 2. Me and my gal 3. Guns 4. Behind the horns 5.
1. The cat family: lion, tiger, cheetah, leopard – which is the world’s fastest land
Quiz (January) answers 1. Biscuit 2. Full of woe 3. Onions 4. Deadly nightshade 5.
January quiz 1. Which common food name literally means “twice cooked”? 2. If Monday’s child
Strictly Christmas Quiz 1. What traditional Christmas decoration is actually a parasitic plant? 2. What
1. In the song “I Believe” what happens to every drop of rain that falls?
Quiz 10 1. From which sort of berries is gin distilled? 2. What name is
Next walk is Monday 14th December, at 11am, for a walk along the Comber Greenway,
Next Zoom Books virtual meeting Tuesday 17th November at 10.30. We just talk about the